Do you have a restaurant, gift shop or offer day use of your property or recreational equipment? Our optional point-of-sale feature makes it easy to track sales, print receipts and/or post it back to your guest invoice.
- Keep detailed inventory information with margin/markup calculations.
- Keep pictures and vendor contact information.
- Accommodates an unlimited number of stores or locations.
- Use ‘categories’ to further detail and account for sales.
- Special reports give you sales information by item and location.
- Export transactions to Acclivity’s AccountEdge™ or Premier Accounting™ programs! (for Mac or Windows).
- Export Transactions to Quick Books™ accounting! (for Windows, requires plugin).
- Create your own Bar Codes and print them with your printer.
Turning on the Point-of-Sale Module makes it available to all users on your network, so it’s only necessary to purchase 1 copy.
The POS Module is not a stand alone product and is part of the Reservations software.
Note: The POS Module does not track inventory levels.
With the Point-of-Sale module, you will be able to generate your own bar codes and print them on two standard sizes of Avery™ labels directly from your printer. No special equipment required!