EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
Did you know you can do email marketing campaigns in your Reservations software? It’s easy to email a group of records in your Guest area. Here’s how:
- Go to the Guest area and FIND a set of records you wish to email, then choose ‘Send Mail’ from the File menu.
- An email dialog window appears where you can enter the subject and email message.
- Click the arrow to the left of the ‘To’ field and select ‘Guest Email’ from the list of fields, and be sure to check the box “For each message, collect addresses across found set”.
- You can attach a file if you like, then click ‘OK’ to send the email to the found set of records!
EMAIL SECURE PDF CONFIRMATIONS
Did you know you can email a PDF version of your Reservation Confirmations and/or Invoices requiring the user to enter a password to open them? Here’s how:
- On the Reservation screen, copy the guests’ email address, then Click the ‘Confirmation’ or ‘Invoice’ button.
- From the File menu, choose ‘Save/Send Record as’ and then select ‘PDF’ from the pop-up choices.
- Name the file and indicate where to save it (recommend desktop), then check the box to ‘Create email with file as attachment’.
- Click the ‘Options’ button, then click the ‘Security’ tab and check the box to ‘Require a password’. Enter the password, then click OK.
- When your email program comes up with the PDF attached, you can paste in the email address, enter a subject and a short message (Confirmation attached) and ‘ Send’.
Use the ‘Inquiry’ check box on the Guest area to quickly identify and find contact records that are inquiries. The ‘Followed Up’ box is also handy to indicate if you have followed up. The ‘Memos/To-Do’ tab offers a place to record your communications with potential new customers, and you can setup reminders for the to-do list to follow-up at a later date as well.
Collecting the information on people who inquire is time well spent. This valuable data is your source for creating a mailing list that you can send group emails and promotions to later.